Creatine- Muscle Fiber:
One major benefit
for an athlete is that it carries out the waste by products of muscle
production. This type of waste build up in the system increases body fat and decreases overall body health. In order for athletes to build the muscles
that they need, a high-fiber
diet is the key to success.
- Normalizes bowel movements. Dietary fiber increases the weight and size of your stool and softens it.
- Helps maintain bowel health.
- Lowers cholesterol levels.
- Helps control blood sugar levels.
- Aids in achieving healthy weight.
- Helps you live longer