Airlib- Health Promoter Powder
- Reduces Heart Disease Risk. Share on Pinterest.
- May Improve ADHD.
- Reduces the Risk of Early Preterm Births.
- Fights Inflammation.
- Supports Muscle Recovery After Exercise.
- Helps Some Eye Conditions.
- May Reduce Your Risk of Certain Cancers.
- May Help Prevent or Slow Alzheimer's Disease
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA
) is essential for the
functional development of the brain
in infants. DHA
is also required for maintenance of
function in adults. The
diet improves learning ability, whereas deficiencies of DHA
are associated with deficits in learning